Home Phototherapy Units
Extremely high output UV Light (Phototherapy) Device
Ideal design for effortless localized treatment. The Hand/Foot II home UVB light Phototherapy unit provides convenient fast treatment for psoriasis, vitiligo, and other skin diseases.
Hand/Foot II UVB light treatment features
- Fast localized treatment of skin conditions such as psoriasis or vitiligo without drugs
- Ideal for palms and soles of feet
- Sturdy protective lamp shields keep hands and feet at optimum treatment distance from lamps
- Full reflector backing to maximize UV light output
- Fast and Economical UV light therapy in privacy of your home
- Ventilating fan for maximum comfort
- Shipped fully assembled
- Available in Narrowband-UVB light, UVB light, or UVA light
- Optional cart accommodates two units at comfortable treatment height. Heavy-duty casters make it easy to move.
- Insurance reimbursable in most cases when prescribed by physician for home use. Let us help!
Hand/Foot II - The Safe Choice features
- Exact dosage ensured by automatic lamp shutoff at end of treatment
- Failsafe circuitry
- Key-locked to prevent unauthorized use
- Emergency ON/OFF switch
- Goggles included
- UVB light has fewer side effects than biologics like Enbrel, Humira or Stelara and a 40+ year safety profile
- 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz
- 3 A with grounded plug
- 24" W x 20" D x 12.75" H (61 cm x 51 cm x 32 cm)
- CART: 29" W x 32" H x 17" D upper shelf / 21.5" D lower shelf
(74 cm x 81 cm x 43 cm upper shelf / 55 cm lower shelf)
- 8 311nm Narrowband UVB lamps, 160 watts UV energy
- 8 high output UVB Broadband lamps, 160 watts UV energy
- 8 high output UVA lamps
International Product Specifications
- For countries with electrical current other than U.S. standard, Hand/Foot II device will require a step down transformer.
- All parts (excluding lamps) and labor carry a 3-year full replacement warranty
- Lamps carry a 90 day warranty
Standard Support Any Phototherapy Unit
- Unlimited Customer Service
- FREE Insurance claim assistance
- Financing options available
- All major credit cards accepted
Covered by most insurance carriers. Federal law restricts the sale of this device by or on the order of a physician. We are the only company certified to ship phototherapy units to Canada.