Clinical Phototherapy Units
Clinical Phototherapy System with DermaSense® Exposure Control
HOUVA 4® system combines high-output proven phototherapy treatment with the latest technology in UV light measurement -- available in narrowband UVB or combination UVA/UVB.
National Biological makes annual recalibration easy!
- Integrated, Removable Sensors
- Return your microprocessor-controlled removable sensor annually for newly recalibrated sensors with no down time or service fees
- Constantly monitors UV and electrical power levels with real time readings - NO MORE LIGHT METER READINGS
- Optimal treatment times assured
- HOUVA 4® controls designed never to fail in ON position
HOUVA 4® Clinical Phototherapy System Features:
- DermaSense®microprocessor-controlled sensors
- Sensors are removable for annual trade-in
- Viewing window to monitor patient during treatment
- Choice of open-top or sealed phototherapy unit
- Safety screen snaps out for easy lamp replacement
- Hand rail and non-skid floor for patient safety
- Raised floor for proper treatment of lower legs
- Perimeter flow ventilation for increased patient comfort
- Safety interlock automatically shuts unit off when
door of HOUVA 4® phototherapy system is open
- "Watchdog" circuitry automatically shuts off unit if potential malfunction detected
- phototherapy system that will change your practice
- The complete phototherapy system that will change your practice
Three Houva 4® Configurations Available
- 48 Narrow Band UVB lamps
- Combination Unit with 24 Narrow Band UVB and 24 UVA lamps
- 48 UVA-1 lamps
- Measuring devices are included with all units
Treatments are covered by most insurance carriers
- 200 / 220 /230 / 240 volt, 3 wire, single or 2 phase, solid neutral, 50 /60 hertz. A fourth wire (green) is required to be attached to an isolated ground.
- 30 amperes per leg for NB UVB units
- 10-foot, 4 conductor #10 AWG power cable supplied
- Optional international base 220-240 volts, 50 /60 hertz
- Listed with ETL Laboratories, Inc.
- Certified to Canadian Standards Association and CMDCAS
- Pending certifications CE
- 46" W x 49" D x 87" H (117 cm x 124 cm x 221 cm)
International Product Specifications
- For countries with electrical current other than U.S. standard, Houva 4® device will require a step down transformer.
- All parts (excluding lamps) and labor carry a full 5-year warranty
- Extended warranties available
- Lamps carry a 90 day warranty
Standard Support Any Phototherapy Unit
- Unlimited Customer Service
- Financing options available
- All major credit cards accepted
Federal law restricts the sale of this device by or on the order of a physician. We are the only company certified to ship phototherapy units to Canada.