Insurance and Ordering Guide
Let us help!
Home Phototherapy units prescribed to treat skin disorders are usually eligible for coverage.
For almost 50 years we have worked with patients, doctors and insurance providers to get the highest level of reimbursement. We're 'in-network' with most insurance carriers.
To verify your insurance benefits, complete the insurance form or call 216-831-0600.
Then, let us do the work. FREE, of course.
Ready to purchase? Call us at 216-831-0600.
If using private insurance (not Medicare), you can expedite the process by completing these forms before you call:
- Insurance form.
- Complete Items 1-11 online and print or print to complete by hand. If you complete online, the form cannot be saved unless you have Adobe Acrobat.
- Sign Item 12.
- Sign Item 13 ONLY IF you expect your Insurer to pay National Biological directly.
- Letter of medical need signed by your doctor documenting the long-term benefits of phototherapy treatment for you and cost savings Phototherapy will provide to your carrier.
- Prescription or Order Form signed by your doctor
- Copy of both sides of your insurance card
- Sales Agreement
- Privacy Practices
- Assignment of Benefits
- Terms of Sale