Clinical Phototherapy Units
Dermalight®80 MED Tester
Portable, convenient Dermalight 80 MED Tester lets you know prescribe exactly the amount of Phototherapy needed for each patient.
Dermalight®80 MED Tester Features
- Accurately assess the Minimal Erythemal Dosage (MED) for each patient
- High output for quick, effective testing, generally in under 1 minute
- Integrated timer turns lamps on and off to ensure test precision
- Patients return after 24 hours to have results interpretted
- Lightweight and portable
- 120-240 VAC
- 60 Hz AC .5 Amps
- Wand - 12"L x 2.5"W x 2"H (30 x 6 x 5cm)
- UVB narrowband 311 nm lamp
International Product Specifications
- For countries with electrical current other than U.S. standard, this device will require a step down transformer.
- 1 year parts and labor (excluding lamps)
- Lamps carry a 90 day warranty
Federal law restricts the sale of this device by or on the order of a physician. We are the only company certified to ship phototherapy units to Canada.