Home Phototherapy Patient Information
Decades of research shows Phototherapy is The Safe Choice.
For nearly 40 years, Phototherapy has been safely prescribed for adults and children.
- Safe for adults, children, pregnant women, nursing mothers, and immune-depressed persons
- Safe for long-term use
- No increased risk of skin cancer
- Biologic medications have a risk of organ toxicity and may be linked with cancer
- Side effects can be minimal if you follow doctor's prescription
- Our units are equipped with safety features: controlled prescription timer, key-lock and more.
Why Do Your Treatments at Home?
Covered by most insurance carriers. Federal law restricts the sale of this device by or on the order of a physician. We are the only company certified to ship phototherapy units to Canada.