Home Phototherapy Units
Dermalight® 80 Portable UV light for psoriasis
Localized NB-UVB Lamp Phototherapy Wand
The Dermalight® 80 portable home UV light unit provides convenient treatment for scalp psoriasis or vitiligo.
Dermalight® 80 uvb lamp features
- Least expensive (but not most time- or cost-effective) home uvb lamp Phototherapy unit for psoriasis
- Directly treat only affected areas
- Ideal for scalp psoriasis treatment. Comb attachment (included) separates hairs to allow light to penetrate directly to scalp
- Comb also used to maintain consistent distance from skin
- Treat skin conditions such as psoriasis or vitiligo without drugs
- Includes carrying case with portable uv light
- Shipped fully assembled
- We are the Exclusive Distributor of Dermalight® 80 in US, Asia, and Americas
- Should you EVER need service, it's done right in our local factory
- Insurance reimbursable in most cases when prescribed by physician for home use. Let us help!
Dermalight® 80 Safe Choice features
- Comb serves as distance guard to keep skin safe
- Timer and goggles included
- Phototherapy has fewer side effects than biologics like Enbrel, Humira or Stelara and a 30+ year safety profile
- 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz
- 0.5 A with IEC grounded plug
- Output window: 1.75" x 5"
- Wand: 12.8" x 3.2" x 1.2" (32.5 cm x 8 cm x 4.5 cm)
- Comb attachment depth: 1" (2.5 cm)
- 311nm Narrowband UVB lamp, 9 watts UV energy
- UVA and UVB lamp also available.
International Product Specifications
- For countries with electrical current other than U.S. standard, Handisol II® device will require a step down transformer.
- All parts (excluding lamps) and labor carry a 1-year full replacement warranty
- UVB Lamp carries a 90 day warranty
Standard Support Any Phototherapy Unit
- Unlimited Customer Service
- FREE Insurance claim assistance
- Financing options available
- All major credit cards accepted
Covered by most insurance carriers. Federal law restricts the sale of this device by or on the order of a physician. We are the only company certified to ship Phototherapy units to Canada.