Home Phototherapy Units
Optimum Phototherapy booth in a space-saving design
Full-body narrowband UVB treatment in one session. The Foldalite III® home Phototherapy light booth provides fast, effective light treatment for psoriasis, vitiligo, and other skin diseases yet this UVB light box folds flat to only 9" (23 cm) deep.
Foldalite III® Phototherapy light treatment features
- Largest interior space of any folding uvb light box available (by 35%). Adjustable doors can expand treatment area further.
- Ultra-thin unit is only 9" (23 cm) deep with doors closed
- Treat entire body at once with maximum uniform light output
- Fast and Economical NB-UVB light therapy in privacy of your home
- Treat skin conditions such as psoriasis or vitiligo without drugs
- Includes professional installation (Continental US only)
- Insurance reimbursable in most cases when prescribed by physician for home use. Let us help!
Foldalite III® - The Safe Choice features
- Exact dosage ensured by automatic lamp shutoff at end of treatment
- Failsafe circuitry
- Key-locked ON/OFF switch to prevent unauthorized use
- Interior emergency ON/OFF switch
- Goggles included
- Phototherapy has fewer side effects than biologics like Enbrel, Humira or Stelara and a 40+ year safety profile
- 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz, grounded plug.
- 15 A circuit required
- OPEN: 38" W x 38" D x 83" H --â€“ 96 cm x 96 cm x 211 cm
- UVB Light box Treatment area: 5.4 sq ft with doors fully closed.
Fits most when closed, but can be left ajar for larger frames.
- CLOSED: 55" W x 10" D x 83" H --- 140 cm x 25 cm x 211 cm
- 16 Narrowband UVB 311nm lamps, 1600 watts UV energy
International Product Specifications
- For countries with electrical current other than U.S. standard, Foldalite III® device will require a step down transformer.
- All parts (excluding lamps) and labor carry a 3-year full replacement warranty
- Lamps carry a 90 day warranty
Standard Support Any Phototherapy Unit
- Unlimited Customer Service
- FREE Insurance claim assistance
- Financing options available
- All major credit cards accepted
Covered by most insurance carriers. Federal law restricts the sale of this device by or on the order of a physician. We are the only company certified to ship phototherapy units to Canada.